Become a Member or Donate

Sebastopol Center for the Arts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and uses your dollars to develop outstanding programs – like Sonoma County Art Trails – which really “makes art happen” for the community. We earn 70% of our budget through program fees and services. But we still must raise the remaining 30% through special events, individual and corporate donations, and memberships. There are many opportunities for exhibition, program and event sponsorships, advertising or charitable donations.

If you would like to donate to the Art Trails Artist Relief Fund use this form.

Contact Executive Director Anjana Utarid for details.